Wortman Park

McMinnville, Oregon     1 course · 12 holes     Driving directions

Terry Shuler    5 days ago

Work party. I have arranged for a couple piles of bark mulch to be delivered to the park by Friday. I will be out Sunday morning for those looking to help. We can have more after we clear the first two piles. I will also be out Tuesday and Next Saturday mornings as well. If you have wheel barrel and shovel, pitch fork, rake, even better. Terry. 971-241-5926

Matt Bressler   3 days ago

Love seeing the city and DG'ers work together. Good work man.

Shaun Kirk   2 days ago

People dont understand how much work Terry does and has done over the years. Thanks! Tuesday league starts in april?

Terry Shuler   1 hour ago

Would like to thank Kevin and Braden for knocking out half the pile then Nick, Mike and John helped to clear the rest. Will get more next week. Saturday we will be spreading more for those looking to help.

Mark Herwig    December 2 at 4:32am

Public Relation's Officer for MVDSA. The Wortman course is getting bigger and better T-Pads when enough donations for concrete come in, and give thanks to the Scouts we now have T-Sign's! I seen a comment that the map isn't needed, well maybe for some, but a lot of people still take pictures of it to follow the course. As we are in good standing with the McMinnville Parks Department, all of these changes are Pre-approved thanks to the cooperation of the Parks Dept.Director Susan M ... more

Josh Warner    November 24 at 8:49pm

Lost xt Nova "hold my beer and watch this" big sky Montana stamp. There is a reward

midnightmark thundermckay   November 25 at 12:46am

doh!

Kevin Dude    October 24 at 3:22am

Lost Disc: Yellow Daredevil Driver. Has a blue saber tooth tiger face. Would like it back if found. Thank you.

Terry Shuler    September 8 at 11:52pm

Would like to thank our new park director Susan for a great meeting with our reps Mark Herwig and Nick Almond. She has ok'd some upgrades to the course. The new sign poles will be cut shorter and the new signs will come soon. We also have permission to put in new larger tee pads. We may get a bridge for hole 12. Of course things cost money. Donations will be greatly accepted. Helpers when it comes time. We can also run night events again with a $50.00 park rental. There has been one already ... more

Matt Bressler   September 10 at 6:02pm

Fantastic news!

Shaun Kirk   September 11 at 3:47am

Sounds like we should have a fundraiser c tier.

Orion moore   September 11 at 11:39pm

....At night? Let’s do it!

Dan Willis    July 20 at 3:17am

I lost an Axiom Wrath with a red rim and a coca-cola stamp that says “enjoy disc golf”. I lost it in the thick grass right of hole 3. I didn’t have my name on it, so if you do find it message me here or text me at 503-583-0275.

Josh Warner    April 16, 2016 at 10:15pm

Terry is a joke

Meagan Dozier    August 15, 2015 at 8:21pm

Autism Society of Oregon's Disc Golf Obstacles Challenge: Explore life on the Autism Spectrum

August 22, 2015 in Newberg, Oregon at Ewing Young Disc Golf Course

This event is a family friendly (non-competitive) fundraiser and awareness campaign for the Autism Society of Oregon. We want to share the joyful experience of playing disc golf, exploring the spectrum of Autism and providing information about the challenges associated. We hope to see you there!
http://www.discgolfscene.com ... more

Tyler Franklin    December 7, 2014 at 10:29pm

Anybody hukin here today?

brian g    August 22, 2014 at 2:45pm

Left behind a pink renegade on 12 on sunday. Probably 20 feet from the basket. Somebody had to have found it by now. Please call the number or message me here. Thx.

Dan Willis    July 8, 2014 at 10:20pm

Hey I lost a tie-dyed Innova Champion Beast today on hole 8. It curved to the right of the hole. Is says Willis on it and has my phone # as well. If you find it let me know.

Dru "Stylez"    April 15, 2014 at 2:52am

FYI... Tee Box #9, the Two Oak trees Right and Left On the Box Has Honey Bee Hive's in them... Be careful :)

Dru "Stylez"   April 14, 2014 at 7:36pm

For Sure :)

Carl Boje    August 29, 2012 at 2:10am

January 19th BAD ACE

Michael "Parker" Ray    March 15, 2012 at 3:01am

Tuesday league is back!! starting in April