Stony Creek Metropark

Shelby Township, Michigan     2 courses · 36 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.
« Prev1234567   ......   5455565758596061Next »

Nate Cavanaugh    November 29 at 1:48pm

Lost a burple plasma trace some hole on the blue

Nate Cavanaugh    November 27 at 3:37am

Lost on the blue, in the snow a week & a half ago. Dayglo Ballista pro from the long tee on hole two.

Joe Levell   November 28 at 5:10pm

Happy Thanksgiving Nate

John McAskin    November 6 at 4:28pm

Lost clear blue boss on hole 1 short left of long basket.
I’ll provide multiple new discs of your choice upon return.

Ron Jacobs TBS    October 19 at 1:25pm

Left behind a couple discs on Stony blue last night in the dark. Blue Plasma Mayhem with a white rim in the rough on the right side of 1, and an orange Electron Matrix, don't remember what hole. If anyone is heading out there this morning, please keep an eye out. Will reward for safe return.

Mike Sims   October 19 at 6:46pm

My buddy Mike Handley and I were out there this morning, and he found your Matrix on hole 1. He’s playing the Stony Creek Open tomorrow.

Ron Jacobs TBS   October 19 at 7:24pm

Awesome, thanks. I'll be there in the morning.

Jeff Bauman    October 18 at 7:55pm

FYI: The 2019 Stony Creek Open is this Sunday October 20th. Stony Creek will close the Green course from 8am till 12pm then close the Blue course 1 till 5 for tournament play. There is still room to get in if you want but registration closes tonight at midnight.

Grant K    October 13 at 2:47pm

I lost two on hole eight green today. One is a white teebird inked with my name and number. The other is a pink crystal buzz that I just got last night at the Jimmy John's Ace Race. That one is not inked. Reward for either. I also found one on the same hole not inked. Name it and I'll get it back to you. FYI the ones I lost are in the thick crap on the right of eight.

Mike Neldrett   October 14 at 4:52pm

I found the buzzz....was teebird dx plastic?

Jay Frankina    October 9 at 6:14pm

Lost Two forces on 13 green today. Reward if found

Brandon Ray    October 8 at 11:48pm

Found a felon on 12 today it has distinct ink.

Eric McCahill    September 29 at 1:05pm

Reminder to purchase Jimmy John's Field tickets today - Disc presale ends Tuesday!

Back for a third year! Ace Run Derby 3 is presented by Discraft! Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place from Discraft, Upper Park Designs and USPBL!!

Purchase tickets: https://uspbl.com/promotions/third-annual-ace-run-derby-disc-golf/

Get your player pack tickets today, before it's too late!

Multiple tee times to ... more

Jeff Doran    September 25 at 9:06pm

DISC GOLF IN WHITE LAKE, COMMERCE TWP, and WALLED LAKE!!!!
Attention disc golfers living in the White Lake, Commerce Twp, and Walled Lake areas...disc golf is coming to the Union Lake Golf Course!!! My friend and I have been talking with ownership and they have agreed to let us start a league on their grounds. However, there are limitations and specifics to be communicated.

If this is something you’d be interested in, please contact me at [email redacted] or hit me up on Disc Golf Scene and I can provide further information.

Jeff Doran

Chris T    September 7 at 8:45pm

List a orange beast at Green #5 not even 50 feet from the pad to the right in the tree/bushes.

Pad Jumper    September 7 at 6:37pm

A sad day. Lost a pink/purple Gstar Shryke on hole 15 blue (tried a roller but it went right into the bushes to the right of the teepad). Also lost a blue big Z Mantis on the right of blue 17's fairway. HMU if you find either.

Tommy Mullin    September 5 at 12:56am

Lost a green/yellow mvp shock on hole 12 left of the pin. Reward for return. Name and pdga# on the back.

Mike Handley    September 3 at 1:53am

Left orange mvp matrix with black rim hole 8 blue 60ft short of pin in a bush

Grant K    August 24 at 11:56am

Sorry for the delayed post on this, but two days ago my son and I grabbed two discs out of the swamp on hole 6 on the green course. No name and number on either. Name the disc and color and I'll get them back to you.

Trevor Diehl   September 1 at 9:03pm

Grey Sinus w/ Bobby Musick stamp?

Grant K   September 1 at 9:43pm

Sorry Trevor. But we didn't find a Sinus.

Mike Handley   September 2 at 7:43pm

Yellow hampton stamp aviar3

Kevin Bernard    August 20 at 4:10pm

Lost a Yellow Star Vulcan in the bushes/tall grass on the left side of Hole one (long basket). no contact info. 8(

BLACK BART   August 22 at 9:57pm

Got a new one if you need a replacement; I play MCCG Monday’s

Kevin Bernard   August 23 at 1:24pm

Thanks, already replaced it. but the one i got is much more domey than the one i lost. it was supper flat.

Kristen Clauder    August 10 at 1:34pm

Lost a pink Discraft Nuke and a red MVP Catalyst last night on the blue course (holes 12&13 respectively, I think). The Catalyst was just signed by Sarah Hokum after DGLO and I’d really love to get it back. Both discs have my contact info on them.

Scott H    August 8 at 12:51am

Lost a brand new bright pink Star Beast on 17 green, pin high right about 10-15 feet into the rough. Short of the woodline...thick, nasty stuff. Looked for 15 minutes until the thorns made me bleed enough that I bailed. Ink on it. Please holler if found, thanks.

Nathan Blair   August 8 at 4:44pm

I'll probably be looking for mine there tonight so I'll let you know.. My legs bear witness to my interactions with those thorns

Brad Kujawa    August 4 at 1:48am

Lost a green Monster with a black marker wave drawn on it. it was hole 13 or 14 the newest basket move down the second sled hill. It landed down and to the left. No name on the disc, but will posted a phone number on here. 586-855-3821. Just played $16 for it off of ebay so would love it back!

Jay Frankina   August 4 at 4:17am

Yeah that grass was brutal, lost a black teebird on my first throw with it.

Brad Kujawa   August 4 at 7:32am

Ahh sorry man! Hope I can get back in the AM and look. Keep an eye out for yours as well.

Jacob Czarnik    July 31 at 4:37pm

Lost an old champion beast on hole 16 of the north course today. It is either in the rough between the fairways of 16 and 2 but might have flown all the way by the long tee of 2.

« Prev1234567   ......   5455565758596061Next »