Sleepy Hollow State Park

Laingsburg, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Larry Dalimonte    March 4 at 3:54am

Lost a blue misprint Captain in the snow off to the right in the trees on hole 3. no info but ill be at the tourney this weekend if someone finds it and is playing as well.

Erin Oakley   March 4 at 4:51pm

Never had anything turned in so I hope you find it!

Larry Dalimonte   March 12 at 1:39pm

Thanks someone found it this past weekend and it was up at tourney central :)

Christopher Munsell    February 28 at 1:12pm

Lost a Red Lucid Air Trespass on 15 somewhere along the right side (i think) on Saturday morning 2/23. it is inked, would like to get it back.

Rob Hoisington    December 17 at 2:50pm

Lost yellow Gstar destroyer on 10. Its on the ice, but ice was a little shaky. Inked and would love it returned once the ice is thicker. Nephew also lost a blue P2 on 9 i think, on ice as well.

Rob Hoisington   December 17 at 2:50pm

The P2 is on the peninsula hole.

Matt Sowle    October 24 at 10:44am

Lost Bright Green destroyer on hole 2 maybe pin high off in the weeds I thought it landed on that mowed path has all my info on it, would love to see it back

Erin Oakley    September 29 at 11:16am

I left a blue Team stamp Sidewinder on 16 yesterday morning. Please get ahold of me if found.

Chris Thorsgard    September 27 at 11:55pm

Lost a dark purple Shaman with a Fallasburg Winter League stamp on hole 8 (I think). The peninsula hole. About 40-50 feet short of the basket on the left. No more than 5 feet out in the water. I'd pay good money to have that back. 616-690-9226

Scott "Jammer" Gross "Team Tilley's"   September 28 at 12:03am

thats hole 9

Chris Thorsgard   October 2 at 4:19pm

Yeah that one! Thank you.

Lucas Boomhower Lundberg    September 13 at 7:13pm

Justin Stromer I found one of your discs, give me a shout. 5177197628

Christopher Munsell    August 18 at 3:52pm

Lost a Orange Dynamic Discs Trespass on hole 17 left side might be across the road. Early release.

Ashley Beraty    July 4 at 5:42am

My friend lost a clear Prodigy putter right behind the basket on 8 that was sentimental to her. If anyone comes across it, her contact info is on it. Thanks!

Dave Lassen    April 20, 2018 at 3:19pm

Looking for some course conditions. ....is it playable....is it very wet here....any feedback would be appreciated thanks

Eric Frohriep    March 23, 2018 at 1:25pm

It's going to be a great day tomorrow for a tournament!!! Come help a good cause. All divisions have cash payouts. We have a ton of prizes. Player packs for the first 50 players and free Grand Rapids Drive t-shirts for the first 60 players.

Eric Frohriep    March 17, 2018 at 9:59pm

Join us one week from today and help a good cause!!! Cash prizes for the best players and some raffle prizes are new discs, a brewery gift certificate, and pocket knives. Ace pools and cttp also. Player pack will include a hand warmer, drink, snacks, and a free raffle ticket.

Chris Arnett    March 12, 2018 at 3:54am

I think I accidentally left my axiom neutron mayhem on hole 14, took partners shot and forget to pick it up I think. If anyone knows about it let me know, it should say my name on the underside of the rim.

philip balger    October 23, 2017 at 9:53pm

Lost: Orange Legacy Cannon Pinical LE
Reward please text if found number and PDGA # on bottom.

philip balger   October 23, 2017 at 9:54pm

Lost on Hole 2 far right near pin deep looking on from Tee.

Nate Simon    August 10, 2017 at 12:25am

Lost a neon yellow with red and green on the trim no stamp.... name and number on it please call if found on hole 3 in the tall pickers off to the left of it actually lost it while throwing #14.. also lost a dark amber red havoc on 14 off of the fair way to the right towards the big bushes.... rough hole lol

Matt Sowle   August 10, 2017 at 8:10pm

Sleepy is not the most friendly if you end up off the fairway, that must have been serious grip lock if you went to 3 from 14 sorry about your loss

Ron Jacobs TBS    July 25, 2017 at 4:55pm

Lost an orange/pinkish champ aviar in the water left of 9s basket. Reward for its return.

Krista Diamond    July 25, 2017 at 3:52pm

Lost 2 today:(. A blue sidewinder in thrr woods on the right of 3. A yellow dayglow orc off to the left on 13. Name and number on both. Reward if returned. Please

Chris Harrington    June 24, 2017 at 7:50pm

Lost blue and green axiom crave on right side rough on hole 18. Name and number are on inside rim. Reward if found

Brent Peebles    June 11, 2017 at 7:31pm

Lost orange unmarked Heat with Dragon stamp on hole #2 in the tall grass on the right. Reward if found thanks

Krista Diamond    June 10, 2017 at 8:47pm

Lost a black crystal buzz gt on friday evening june 2nd. Left side of the basket hole 9. I heard a splash. So pretty sure its long gone...but on the off chance please return if found it has my ink and i loved it so.