Sleepy Hollow State Park

Laingsburg, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Collin Flynn    Sticky June 15 at 1:30am

Lost a yellow plasma volt on 13, left side by the old basketball court. It has my name and old cell. My girlfriend lost a red starlite road runner on 12 in the tall grass, left side, just after the downhill, and is unmarked. And we both lost on right side of nine. Couldn't see through the algea. One is a soft electron ion, the other is an electron anode, both blue. If any of these are found, 313-670-4891. Reward as well, thanks.

Christopher Munsell    July 14 at 5:53pm

Lost a pink Heat on hole one. Right side in the tall grass. It’s marked. Would love to see it return. Also left a pink GetAway on a hole... not sure which one. Also would love to see it come back home.

Angel Gilbert    July 14 at 5:22pm

Lost orange blizz destroyer hole 1 on the right back at disc girls. May have my name on it.

Kelly Kay Laderoot    June 23 at 12:55pm

Lost a blue colossus on the water (it was floating) on hole 10. If a brave soul goes out 30+ ft from shore and happens to find it, my name and number are on it. Please contact if found.

Matt S    June 18 at 11:52pm

Lost a blue blizz champ ape on 8 to the left in the grass, and a champ boss straight into the pond on 10.

Andy Pioszak    April 29 at 5:05pm

Lost a yellow world on 9. #1 driver would really like it back. Smashed a rhfh, probably in the water on the right. Reward.

Matt Sowle    March 27 at 4:03pm

Lost an orange/red sparkle crank it has barhams sillouhette stamped on it. Reward if found

Matt Sowle   March 28 at 1:13pm

Left side of 3 fairway halfway to the pin

Christopher Munsell    March 24 at 10:51am

Found a White Lucid Defender name “Tickle” in the rim. Anyone know this person?

Larry Dalimonte    March 4 at 3:54am

Lost a blue misprint Captain in the snow off to the right in the trees on hole 3. no info but ill be at the tourney this weekend if someone finds it and is playing as well.

Erin Oakley   March 4 at 4:51pm

Never had anything turned in so I hope you find it!

Larry Dalimonte   March 12 at 1:39pm

Thanks someone found it this past weekend and it was up at tourney central :)

Christopher Munsell    February 28 at 1:12pm

Lost a Red Lucid Air Trespass on 15 somewhere along the right side (i think) on Saturday morning 2/23. it is inked, would like to get it back.

Rob Hoisington    December 17 at 2:50pm

Lost yellow Gstar destroyer on 10. Its on the ice, but ice was a little shaky. Inked and would love it returned once the ice is thicker. Nephew also lost a blue P2 on 9 i think, on ice as well.

Rob Hoisington   December 17 at 2:50pm

The P2 is on the peninsula hole.

Erin Oakley    September 29 at 11:16am

I left a blue Team stamp Sidewinder on 16 yesterday morning. Please get ahold of me if found.

Chris Thorsgard    September 27 at 11:55pm

Lost a dark purple Shaman with a Fallasburg Winter League stamp on hole 8 (I think). The peninsula hole. About 40-50 feet short of the basket on the left. No more than 5 feet out in the water. I'd pay good money to have that back. 616-690-9226

Scott Gross "Team Tilley's"   September 28 at 12:03am

thats hole 9

Chris Thorsgard   October 2 at 4:19pm

Yeah that one! Thank you.

Lucas Boomhower Lundberg    September 13, 2018 at 7:13pm

Justin Stromer I found one of your discs, give me a shout. 5177197628

Christopher Munsell    August 18, 2018 at 3:52pm

Lost a Orange Dynamic Discs Trespass on hole 17 left side might be across the road. Early release.

Ashley Beraty    July 4, 2018 at 5:42am

My friend lost a clear Prodigy putter right behind the basket on 8 that was sentimental to her. If anyone comes across it, her contact info is on it. Thanks!

Dave Lassen    April 20, 2018 at 3:19pm

Looking for some course conditions. ....is it playable....is it very wet here....any feedback would be appreciated thanks

Eric Frohriep    March 23, 2018 at 1:25pm

It's going to be a great day tomorrow for a tournament!!! Come help a good cause. All divisions have cash payouts. We have a ton of prizes. Player packs for the first 50 players and free Grand Rapids Drive t-shirts for the first 60 players.

Eric Frohriep    March 17, 2018 at 9:59pm

Join us one week from today and help a good cause!!! Cash prizes for the best players and some raffle prizes are new discs, a brewery gift certificate, and pocket knives. Ace pools and cttp also. Player pack will include a hand warmer, drink, snacks, and a free raffle ticket.

Chris Arnett    March 12, 2018 at 3:54am

I think I accidentally left my axiom neutron mayhem on hole 14, took partners shot and forget to pick it up I think. If anyone knows about it let me know, it should say my name on the underside of the rim.