Rolling Hills County Park

Ypsilanti, Michigan     2 courses · 36 holes     Driving directions

steve nolff    March 12 at 2:30am

Come out and help celebrate A3’s Thirtieth Anniversary

30th Annual No Foolin’ Presented by DISCRAFT
March 30th and 31st Hudson Mills MetroPark

The area’s first A-Tier of the season for AM’s with $1000 added for Pros!!

Great players pack, raffles for annual Metropark passes and a Kestrel disc golf bag and an all you can eat brunch for only $6.00.

Check out the tournament page and register
https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/30th_Annual_No_Foolin_Tou ... more

Paulie "P-Dawg" Whitmore    March 10 at 3:10am

left a jawbreaker mini bee buzzz behind today. reward for return.

Michael Sandusky    February 28 at 1:24am

I left a blue mako3 in the right rough of hole 5. Offering a reward if returned!

Dane Racicot    February 27 at 4:37pm

I have lost a personalized towel somewhere mid course. Its a black towel with a Club Ninja logo and the name Mounty on it. If found, you can call 734-546-4955 Thank you!

Foz Miller    February 21 at 8:53pm

New 18 hole course North of Original Course @ Rolling Hills - "Rolling Meadows" - Update Feb 21st 2019

Workday this Saturday from 10-2. I will be working on holes 3,4,7 & 8 . Holes 4 and 8 just need all the brush I have cut last weekend moved to piles off the fairways. I will be extending Hole 3 as well and Hole 7 have some clean up on the long pad area and near the Pin. Temperature should be great. We are trying to finalize the pin placements on these holes so we can pla ... more

Pat Burke   February 22 at 2:40am

Thanks for all you do Father Foz!!!

Brendan Livingston   February 22 at 2:54am

Thanks for your efforts to bring more disc golf to the masses. (Don't listen to the peanut gallery, lol.)

james perras    February 13 at 1:13pm

dropped a green thunderbird somewhere on course should have info on it if any one comes across it . thanks

Nate Krumm   February 13 at 2:27pm

Any idea around what hole(s)? I’m planning on playing there this weekend. I’ll keep an eye out for it.

Douglas McIntosh    February 9 at 1:33am

Tomorrow Saturday Febuary 9th - Rolling Hills

Huron Valley PDGA Sanctioned Singles League will be heading toRolling Hills County Park for 18 holes long tees

$1 will get your round rated. For those that would like to play for cash there will be a $5 Pro and am2 division.

optional $2 cash CTP and $2 ace pool. ($10 if all in)

Ace Pool is at $158

Tara St. Aubin    February 4 at 7:38pm

Lost a yellow Blizzard Destroyer on Hole 10, yesterday 2/3 it dug in the snow on the right side. It was my #1 driver, if found please contact me..

Jake Pardo   February 6 at 3:11am

Found your disc today

Joe H    February 2 at 9:56pm

Lost a light blue Mystic on the right side of hole 4. Hoping it turns up during the tourney tomorrow

Zack Colosimo    February 2 at 5:13pm

Condition of pads? Anyone know?

Alex M   February 2 at 7:58pm

Shorts are clean.

Joe H   February 2 at 9:59pm

A few are a little icy, but not too bad

Rico Lauchu    January 24 at 6:45pm

Left a red Eagle Champion somewhere on the new course north of hole 1 I believe. My guess is it's lost in leaves and snow now. this was last week. I think my name and number wore off. It's not a regular Innova Eagle; it 's stamped from a tournament but of course I don't remember which one even though I threw it all the freaking time. Goes to show how much I pay attention. Anyway, it's a clear red champion Eagle if anyone comes across it. It was worn in nicely and I loved it.

"Mag1c" Mike V    January 21 at 8:19pm

Left behind a pinkish/white mvp relay hole 7 left side name and number on it.

Foz Miller    January 12 at 11:54pm

New 18 hole course North of Original Course @ Rolling Hills - Update Jan 12th 2019

No Bounds Disc Golf in the House!!! The Executive staff of No Bounds DG came out to help today. Thanks Ben, BJ and Brian for coming out , your help and feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for all you guys are doing and especially working hard to make the new Marksmen putting League at the Corner Brewery on Tuesday nights a reality. Indoor - Beer, Good Fod, Good People and a Disc Golf Putting League.... D ... more

Pat Burke   January 13 at 2:23am

I like Rolling Meadows but I am suggesting we call it “The Preist” in honor of you and all of your hard work Father Foz!!!

Nick Pacific   January 13 at 8:58pm

Church Meadows

Foz Miller    January 9 at 7:26pm

New 18 hole course North of Original Course @ Rolling Hills - Update Jan 8th

First - Thanks Chris & Brian for your comments - not sure anyone was seeing these post and I appreciate hearing back and your kind words.

This Saturday I will be out Planting 5 basket Sleeves I just got from the park, along with cement. I will be working on Holes 10-13 first making a playable loop 16, 10-15 - Seven hole loop ending up at Original Hole #2 tee pad. So players could begin to play 25 holes be ... more

Kevin VilleMonte   January 9 at 8:31pm

Hey Foz! What do your Tuesdays look like? I’ve got both wheel and laser rangefinder and would love to help you out with getting the measurements.

Foz Miller    January 7 at 4:34pm

New 18 hole course North of Original Course @ Rolling Hills - Update Jan 7th

Happy New Year to all....

Holes 14, 15 & 16 have baskets and I have done an initial fiarway clearing and hand mowing. Several players played it over the weekend which was nice to see where discs land and how different people try to throw the holes.

Here is a quick Map:

The easiest way to check these out is to play them - Pla ... more

Chris Trumbull   January 7 at 8:56pm

Foz, as always, great work and thank you for coninueing to grow the sport. Played the Putt-Putt laby coarse for the first time this past weekend and anjoyed myslef very much.

Brian Hyzertron Crouch   January 8 at 12:38am

Fox what days do you usually work on the course? I don’t have a lot of free time but I’d like to give you a hand if I can

Brian Hyzertron Crouch   January 8 at 12:38am

Foz * haha

Matt Bates    January 2 at 4:00am

Found a disc today. Tell me what it is and ill return it. No name or number on it.

Michael Smith   January 2 at 6:07pm

Red teebird?

Matt Bates   January 3 at 6:54pm

No. Sorry.

Adam Zielinski    December 16 at 9:13pm

Left an Insanity out on hole 4 today. Name and number are on it.

Cassidy Mayne   December 20 at 2:55pm

Here now. I’ll keep an eye out.

Cassidy Mayne   December 20 at 5:46pm

Looked for a bit but no luck.

Foz Miller    December 3 at 4:16pm

New 18 hole course North of Original Course @ Rolling Hills - Update

Nov 2018: Lamar started to cement in Basket Collars in preparation for new 18 hole course at Rolling Hills. 18 MVP Black Hole baskets have been in storage since Spring. Crew should be clearing fairways over next few months. I'll post updates as soon as I know if they need help putting the basket together or when they plan to mow or plant baskets. I have re-cleared the walking paths between holes but some areas need m ... more

Jesse Whitlock   December 5 at 1:38am

Great job Foz! You are a blessing to Michigan disc golf and we appreciate all your hard work and dedication. Thank you sir....

John Clark   December 5 at 3:14pm

Thank you for your detailed information about the needs for future work and what has been accomplished. I am going on my 4th year working on Littlejohn Lake County Park in Allegan County now. This land here has not been developed

Sean McCoy   December 9 at 4:35pm

Awesome!!! Foz you are the man.

Matt Bates    November 3 at 5:33pm

Lost an Orange Star Thunderbird. Not sure where but it has my name and # on it.

Ben Calhoun    October 19 at 5:45pm

10% off glow discs (excluding Envy) through Saturday at the Throw Shop, stock up in advance. Includes Philo, Sexton..