Pine Hills DGC

Laingsburg, Michigan     2 courses · 36 holes     Driving directions

Bo Fought    October 11 at 12:17pm

South #11, found red Gstar Boss with info on it, turned into to the Pro Shop and they were going to make the call. Looking for a white Skeeter that kicked left off a tree and over the little bit of water.

Bo Fought    October 11 at 12:09pm

Lost Pro Valkyrie on 18 in the early water right of the tee. Tried to flex it and just never got in the air and burned it right into the pond. Near the end of the pond right in the middle. Initials and PDGA on inner rim (RJF #57177) along with my Indy Lake Ace info.

Lucas Boomhower Lundberg    September 12 at 11:16pm

Lost a white Patriot with Legacy team stamp on it, on hole 11. Hit the first tree about 30' past the pad on the left. It bounced even further left over the Creek. I tried to look for it, but there's to many damn nettles over there lol. Reward if found! Also I found a red champion Teebird I believe, on hole 4 in the swamp. Left it the clubhouse, there was a name and number on it, so I hope they call the owner.

Erika Hein    September 9 at 12:42am

Lost a white sidewinder 168 on hole 7 on the right. Head wind and went right deep. Reward if found.

T Pills    September 7 at 8:47pm

Lost a purple frostys revenge luster destroyer on 11 north or whatever the 400+ ft turnover is. Backhand hyzered out into or over the creek.168g. Reward if found.

Kary Marz    September 7 at 4:40am

Does the south course overlap with the regular golf course as well?

Steve Hedstrom   September 7 at 1:28pm

Yes, the South course is on the front 9 of ball golf. North course is on the back 9. Both co-exist for 36 holes of disc golf on 18 holes of ball golf. :-)

Kevin Jenks    September 3 at 12:59am

Lost a yellow champ katana on hole 3 south side. Left side in the weeds. I'll reward generously!! for this disc back.

Matt Sowle    September 1 at 10:30pm

Lost Star destroyer pink and white, it’s just passed where the tree line ends on the left of 14 on the south course. Big reward if found this is my go to driver

Matt Sowle   September 3 at 7:01pm

Correction 13 south course

T Pills    July 25 at 1:35am

Lost a red Z Force, blue Big Z Buzzz, and an orange star Katana with green swirle on the South course. All have Tpills #36963 on them. Found a destroyer. Stamp, color, weight for return. Not shimmer star.

- br33zy -   July 25 at 6:28pm

LOL. Thanks!

Matt Sowle   July 28 at 10:53pm

Is it a brinster DS I’ve lost two out there plus a medium blue 3line

T Pills   August 8 at 3:23pm

No, sorry.

Kelly Muller    July 6 at 3:26am

Hello, I'm visiting from Toronto and was wondering about playing this Saturday (the 7th) Do we need to book a time? Would be there probably early afternoon.

Thanks.

Kelly Muller   July 7 at 1:47am

Great thanks Greg. 2:00 would work for us if possible.

Greg Beavers   July 7 at 12:05pm

got you in at 2pm, how many players

Greg Beavers   July 8 at 3:52pm

Sorry I missed you guys when you were done, I hope you enjoyed the course and have a safe trip back.

Kelly Kay Laderoot    June 25 at 12:41pm

Hey all. Lost a blue tern with in innova stamp on hole 9 of the south course yesterday. It was a gift from Erin Oakley and has her name and number on it. If anyone finds it, please return. Will give reward. I love that disc

Matt Sowle   June 25 at 9:39pm

If the club house gets the disc they will call the number on it. So let Erin know in case they call her. The people are usually good about turning discs in out there have faith!

Greg Beavers   June 26 at 2:18am

Kelly, did it go in the weeds before or after the ditch, this way I can try to take a look in there when I am mowing it down.

Kelly Kay Laderoot   June 26 at 12:56pm

Thanks guys! It was after the ditch. It should be somewhere around the bushy trees on the left. I appreciate the help!

Dorcey Crank    June 13 at 1:57am

Jon Peters #49278 I found one of your discs homie. If anyone knows him let him know please

Dorcey Crank   June 13 at 2:47pm

nvm, i found him :)

cody fronczak    May 23 at 3:17pm

How is the course looking for this weekend? Muddy? Flooded after all this rain we've been seeing? Are carts available? And how does that work if my buddy rents a cart for 36 how much is it going to cost me to play? Just the 8 or the full 20 since I'll be on the cart as well? Just curious will be our first time out here so looking forward to it!!! Hear nothing but great things about this course!!

Greg Beavers   May 23 at 6:27pm

for the 36 holes it will be $20 each and you will have one cart, the course is in great shape but it is suppose to rain in the afternoon Saturday and Sunday so we will see how much we get. I do recommend calling for a tee time as it does get pretty busy on the weekends here, and our rule of thumb i ... more

Drake Evans    April 30 at 1:12pm

Lost a gold Shimmer Star Destroyer with white tournament stamp in the water to the left of Hole 1's basket (North Course). Name and number on it if anyone finds it!

Bret Adams    April 30 at 11:08am

I lost a green and pink mayham on hole 1 on the north course off to the left in the water and on 17 I'm pretty sure off to the left of the basket on the other side of pond is a black and yellow panic I would love to get them back reward if returned

Drake Evans    April 25 at 4:45pm

Greg, we'd like to play the North course Friday afternoon to practice for Chain Reaction on Saturday. We should be arriving in Lansing by 3pm or so. Do you think we'd be able to get a round in? What time do you guys close?

Thanks! Can't wait to play there again!

Greg Beavers   April 25 at 9:52pm

you should be able to play dark about 8:30

Drake Evans   April 26 at 6:13pm

Wonderful thank you!!!!

Michael David Kridler    April 20, 2018 at 8:13pm

Tried to call and the number is disconnected. Does anyone have any current information about this place?

Rob Zukatis   April 20, 2018 at 8:47pm

Great conditions out there. Carts are available. They do have a website and Facebook page as wwll

Greg Beavers   April 20, 2018 at 9:01pm

sorry Internet went down for a few moments and so goes the phone, we are in good shape and carts are going out

Drake Evans    April 20, 2018 at 4:45pm

Hows the course looking for this weekend? Thinking of making a trip up to practice for Chain Reaction next weekend. Playable? Wet? Snowy? Carts available?

Thanks in advance!

Greg Beavers   April 20, 2018 at 9:00pm

Playable walking or riding

Greg Beavers   April 20, 2018 at 9:00pm

May want to make a tee time as I am not sure how busy we will be.

- br33zy -    April 18, 2018 at 8:15pm

Lost a Baby Blue AJ Star Destroyer about a year ago last weekend.

- br33zy -   April 19, 2018 at 2:16am

I remember watching it sail away, but I honestly couldn't tell you where. We played both courses during the tournament and I was definitely not the designated driver.

- br33zy -   April 19, 2018 at 2:22am

Thank you, but no need to look. I've since made peace with my loss.

- br33zy -   April 19, 2018 at 2:26am

- br33zy - just now @Kevin Jenks - 175's that had glide for hundreds of feet. Not the meathooks that hyzer after a 100 feet.

Eric Frohriep    March 23, 2018 at 1:25pm

It's going to be a great day tomorrow for a tournament!!! Come help a good cause. All divisions have cash payouts. We have a ton of prizes. Player packs for the first 50 players and free Grand Rapids Drive t-shirts for the first 60 players.