Oshtemo Township Park

Kalamazoo, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Ron Jacobs TBS    February 11 at 7:16pm

Shame on the locals for playing on the tee pads without shoveling them. SHAME

Ron Jacobs TBS   March 1 at 12:29pm

In no way did I expect perfect teepads, just didn't expect icy pads that had been played on. This post was calling out the people that don't clean pads before they play, if it offends you, maybe you should start bringing a shovel with you

Ron Jacobs TBS   March 1 at 12:30pm

Mike Walker is right, it's Michigan*

5 in1K   March 15 at 6:57pm

Shame on you for expecting others to clean pads off for you.

Nicholas Jones    February 7 at 12:19am

Lost my Green 400 prodigy X3 in the tippy top of a tree on hole 12 or 13. My name and number are on the back. Please if someone can return to me if found or got out if the tree. It's my go to distance driver. I miss it :(

Spencer Blanchard    February 5 at 5:13pm

Lost a dayglow/green MF PD in the snow between 7 and 8. Name and number should be on inside rim. Please return!!!!

Joleen Ryder    September 10 at 5:51pm

ATTN: Disc Golfers, ONLY 30 days (1 month) left to register for 3rd Annual Josh Ryder memorial tournament. Registration on Disc Golf Scene closes October 10th. Please hop on over and register and come join us for a day full of fun and honoring a great man and disc golfer!

Bob Lasinski    June 29 at 1:19am

Lost a red tbird hole4 to the right.. My favorite teebird. If found would gladly make it right for the return of it.

Andrew Byers    June 29 at 12:51am

Lost a red DX Valkyrie to the left of hole 15 in the trees. Has my name and number to text if found. It looked like it was in the trees, but I found a different disc with no name or number in the same area. Contact me if you find my disc or are looking for a lost disc in that same area.

Jeff "Hep-A-Ler" Hepler    June 13 at 12:54am

Lost an orange relativity "distance is relative" stamp right side of 3 near short pad. Looked for a while, but the rough is deep. Hope for its return. Name and number are on it

Brandon M    June 1 at 6:32pm

Lost a z glo meteor between hole 1 and 2 she’s unfaithful but i’d Take her back

Dave Brunsting    June 1 at 1:21pm

Come play the Catalpa Open at the newly configured Lake Township Park!

Register here:

dgscene.com/Catalpa2018

Chad Cole   June 2 at 5:16am

Your disc golf scene link isn’t working.

Dave Brunsting   June 2 at 12:00pm

It works if you copy/paste it. If I have time I’ll fix these by putting the http:// on the front. I made the assumption that DGS would be smart enough to do that for me like other sites lol.

Dave Brunsting   June 2 at 12:39pm

Ok well DGS won’t let me edit the post so in order to fix that I’d have to delete and repost which would not be a good thing.

Max Saxton    April 27, 2018 at 6:38pm

Is there Friday doubles here tonight?

Spencer Blanchard    April 25, 2018 at 6:57pm

Lost: Glow D-Line P2 with a gold spider stamp. No information on the back unfortunately. I would appreciate it being returned!!!

My back is killing me    April 7, 2018 at 2:54am

What's the condition of the course right now?

Thomas Jones   April 13, 2018 at 1:49pm

A little muddy but not bad. Very few people have been playing.

My back is killing me   April 13, 2018 at 2:21pm

Andrew Marwede    March 23, 2018 at 10:19pm

Lost orange champion Teebird on left side of hole 13. Reward if found!!!

Eric Frohriep    March 23, 2018 at 2:02pm

It's going to be a great day tomorrow for a tournament!!! Come help a good cause. All divisions have cash payouts. We have a ton of prizes. Player packs for the first 50 players and free Grand Rapids Drive t-shirts for the first 60 players.

Eric Frohriep    March 19, 2018 at 12:08am

Join us next Saturday and help a good cause!!! Cash prizes for the best players and some raffle prizes are new discs, a brewery gift certificate, and pocket knives. Ace pools and cttp also. Player pack will include a hand warmer, drink, snacks, and a free raffle ticket.

Brendon Handy    February 27, 2018 at 5:05am

I will be co-hosting a fundraising tournament at Rum Village in South Bend, IN on March 24th 9'oclock registration and 10 o'clock tee off.
Entry fee is $10 for Am2 and AM4. 20$ for Open.

Structure:
Three divisions: Open/Advanced/Novice

Payout:
Payout is for the top three spots in each division
OPEN PAYS OUT CASH
Advanced and Novice pay out top 3 in discs.
1st place-three premium plastic discs
2nd pla ... more

Brendon Handy   February 27, 2018 at 5:09am

CTP is included in Entry Fee, Ace pool is 3$ and 50/50 is 2$. We have some awesome stuff to give out!

Dustin Morton    February 22, 2018 at 8:18pm

Reed Fescura!!! You are famous! You are the overall leader in the nation-wide Winter Marksman league!! https://udisc.com/marksman just fyi: in 3rd place-- 2010 World Champion Eric McCabe... Looks like Michigan is putting in a powerful showing with a major high scores across the country! Way to go guys! One week to go on the Marksman League, then we will run another 6 weeks with a slightly different format and... PAYOUTS. Stay tuned for details for the march schedule.

Tim Stecker   February 23, 2018 at 2:55am

Reed, your a putting machine bro. Way to go....

Dustin Morton   February 23, 2018 at 1:00pm

Oops. It’s Reid. Sorry man

Dustin Morton    January 30, 2018 at 3:21pm

Week two: winner...Reed Fescura!! You win your choice color stamp of the DD Moonshine Deputies! 22 members now, with 15 throwing last night. Main Street is being a great host, and so much thanks to our setup and teardown crew: Eric Dingman, Travis Gambee, Zach Hufford, and Steve Smith--couldn't run smooth without you guys!! Reminder, to be in the running for Markskman Basket you must throw at least 4 of the six weeks---next week is week THREE. (oh, and you need to be able to shoot lights ou ... more