Paw Paw Park

Holland, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Anthony Orzechowski    3 days ago

Lost hole 4: Blue champion Katana reward if found and returned

Drake Evans    June 12 at 7:08pm

Lost a blue Leopard3 and Purple Metal Flake Teebird3 with a Silver stamp in the drink on 8 if anyone pulls them out, there's a reward in it for you.

Also lost a milky white RocX3 with a pink Majestic stamp on it. Also a good reward for that one.

Not sure if any of them have my name on them... if not, they'll be blank on the back.

Jared Saucedo    May 23 at 10:15pm

I dropped a green snapper part of my disc retrieving tool somewhere at PawPaw. It had my name/number on it at one point but is probably rubbed off. It’s about 6 inches long with a metal snapper part. I’ll give a few discs as a reward if found. Thanks

Drake Evans    January 21 at 4:57pm

Lost a purple Metal Flake Teebird3 with a blue shatter stamp in the water left of hole 2. I don't think it had my name and number, but I have a reward if found.

Drake Evans    December 17 at 8:29pm

Someone should host a tournament here in 2019.

Drake Evans   January 21 at 4:56pm

Yeah maybe. It's definitely easy to lose stuff, but things tend to be found more quickly during tournaments. It's such a good course that it would be a shame to not have one because of that.

Dave Brunsting   January 21 at 8:19pm

Then hold a tourney early in the spring before the underbrush gets real thick.

Blake Hohlbein   April 5 at 3:00pm

I'd be down to host a tourney there if someone wants to host me for a couple nights ha I live in Fort Wayne now.

Jared Saucedo    August 24 at 1:29am

The map on #15 is starting to peel off the surface. It would be nice if someone has some glue or something before kids rip it off and ruin it.

Jacob Spencer   August 25 at 1:09pm

i'm going out there sometime soon...i will have to remember my gorilla glue lol

Max (2chainz) Moross    July 13, 2018 at 2:07am

Lost a blue/purple champion tie dye yin yang leopard and a white star distroyer on hole 2 today in the water to the left .. number are on both reward if either/both found. . Thanks

Chris Cook    July 9, 2018 at 5:32pm

Lost a blue vulcan to the left water along #2 Has a Detroit Lions logo stenciled on it. Have a few discs that I would trade to get it back.

Chris Cook    June 23, 2018 at 12:33am

Lost an orange champ blizzard vulcan along the left side of 15. Have a few I would swap out for it if found. Has mine or my dad Joels name in it...maybe faded.

Jared Saucedo    May 28, 2018 at 1:11pm

Lost my Shore Acres orange destroyer on right side thick stuff of hole 7 on May 27th. Has my name and number on it. I found a few in the process of looking and will be returning all of them, in hopes of good karma for mine. Reward if found including a few pro plastic discs. Thanks

Drake Evans    May 22, 2018 at 6:17pm

Someone should run a tourney here. lol

Drake Evans   May 23, 2018 at 8:35pm

If I want a disc I don't have, I don't start a disc company... I ask one that already exists to make it.

Dave Brunsting   May 24, 2018 at 3:11pm

It's not THAT difficult

Dave Brunsting   May 24, 2018 at 3:12pm

Shoot...I've run 3 in the last year and if I can do it anyone can

Drake Evans    April 13, 2018 at 1:53am

No events or anything on the course this year?

Drake Evans    April 12, 2018 at 2:06pm

What do you guys throw on hole 1? High hyzer between the two big trees?

Marc Nelesen   April 12, 2018 at 2:31pm

big, young arms, yes with a destroyer, Old arms: laser dominator -or equivalent - to the right of the willow

Chad Cole   April 13, 2018 at 10:58am

Trespass in’s slight hyzer around the willow to the right

Ryan Ely   April 13, 2018 at 1:29pm

What they said lol. I like the low line in the dry months.

Josh Barry    April 8, 2018 at 2:58am

Any special events here during the Tulip Festival?

Ryan Ely    March 19, 2018 at 9:55pm

Lost white thunderbird in the drink on Hole 9 just past the peninsula. Was an ace disc.. plastic reward if found.

Connor Crichton    March 6, 2018 at 10:39pm

Left a blue Wraith blizzard at the 18th hole I believe. Name and phone number are on it.

Dan Kuipers    January 23, 2018 at 1:46pm

3rd Annual Shore Acres Ice Bowl is coming to Shore Acres Feb 17!!!!!! Get signed up now to support our local charity and give a little something back. Registration details and tourney info can be found here:

Ryan Scarborough    October 14, 2017 at 12:55am

I lost an orange MVP Plasma Volt. My phone number is on the disc as well as my pdga number.

Dave Brunsting    October 4, 2017 at 5:20pm

Teeing off for Tees! CTP prizes have been added to this tournament! If feeding everyone lunch and a Magic Eraser Disc wasn't enough there will be at least 4 CTP's whose value is well in excess of $100. Not only that, but a Dynamic Discs Trooper backpack has been added as a raffle prize. Sign up early! $5 off for signing up by October 14!

Drake Evans    August 17, 2017 at 4:23pm

Lost a 3x Nate Doss Ti Buzzz in the water just past/to the right of the basket on hole 10. It's signed by Doss, and I will give a reward to anyone who finds it (if anyone goes diving).

Also lost an Eagle MD3 in the water to the left of the basket on hole 10.

Also Lost a Philo Brathwaite Swirl Star Destroyer in the rough to the right (possibly deep) on hole 7.

If anyone finds any of the discs, I'll reward with other plastic...

It was a bad day.