Lincoln Park

Charlotte, Michigan     1 course · 24 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Eric Frohriep    March 20 at 12:39pm

Come play in this great tournament at Lincoln Park for a good cause!

Billy McGrath    August 26 at 6:53pm

Just started playing. Been heading out to the course a few times a week. Anyone wanna take some time and help me out ?

Brian P   August 27 at 11:30am

10 AM on Sundays. Fun doubles tourney !

Billy McGrath   August 27 at 4:30pm

Sweet! I'll come out and watch! And maybe get some help with my game

Chris Smith   August 28 at 11:46am

It is for all skill levels. There is a handicap system that takes a few weeks to settle in. But eventually you will be able to take strokes off of your round and the better players have to add strokes to theirs. It is free to play and really just for fun and to get around other disc golfers.

Mike Kemp    August 9 at 2:23pm

Ace Race registration is open, get signed up before the 2 week deadline so you can be guaranteed a spot!

Michael Reincke    August 7 at 7:35pm

Selling 20 of my discs for $140. Throwing in the Envy putter and small bag. 517-677-7550

Brian P    July 10 at 4:46pm

Dan has really made this course much better ! The Sunday tourneys are very fun and in general its a great place to throw some plastic. Maint. is getting done very well for the resources available.

David Skidmore    June 8, 2018 at 6:23pm

The CDGA only paid for an extra mowing once in the years they were running things at the course. It was at a time when a tournament was scheduled before the scheduled mowing time began or after it ended (don't remember exactly which) I contacted Amy Gilson at the city and she said "Thanks. It's being dealt with."

Cori Walker   June 8, 2018 at 7:18pm

Oh that will be nice

Cori Walker    June 8, 2018 at 5:16pm

Yes I was referring to the mowing. I

Cori Walker    June 7, 2018 at 5:53pm

This course is NOT MAINTAINED very well

Jim Turner   June 7, 2018 at 7:19pm

Call the city DPW the# is 543-8858 the more people that complain about it the better chances that they will do something about it.

Chris Smith   June 8, 2018 at 1:58am

I have to debate you a little bit here. Every Tee pad is in good shape. All holes have a sign. There are score cards with maps at hole 1. There are trash cans at most tee pads and there isn't trash all over the place. The one thing that I would back you 100% on is that the mowing this year has been horrible.

Jim Knudson   June 8, 2018 at 2:58am

I'm sure Cori was referring to the mowing. The old club used to pay for it before they moved to Ionia and built the 2nd best course in that city.

Eric Garnaat    May 22, 2018 at 3:04pm

Hey everyone needs to take this survey to tell the county what we want done with the Crandell lake park, Disc Golf!!

-Survey

--Official--
Eaton County Parks Commission is currently undergoing an exercise in determining and prioritizing future amenities and developments at Crandell Park. The results will become part of a multi-phased development plan for the park and act as a guiding document for development grants and other financial means.

This ... more

Chris Smith    May 18, 2018 at 12:00pm

Two things,
I found a Monarch on the front nine last night. If you can tell me what is written on the bottom, it's yours.
I want to remind everyone about random draw doubles Sunday morning at 10:00. It is for experienced and casual players alike. Please bring people with you to help grow the sport.

Cristina Crosby   May 18, 2018 at 6:48pm

I have one more Sunday of family obligations and then I'm FREEEEE! Can't wait!

Chris Smith   May 18, 2018 at 10:41pm

The next Sunday is Memorial day weekend. I will ask this week if people want to do it.

Chris Smith    May 10, 2018 at 11:25am

I'm bringing beer league Sunday doubles back. No commitment. No expectations of greatness. Just show up and play some disc golf. For more info, check out this "league" page. Any questions, just ask. https://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/Lincoln_Park_Sunday_Random_Draw_Doubles_2018

Bobby Evans   May 11, 2018 at 3:54am

I like it

Chris Smith   May 11, 2018 at 11:55pm

Bring your friends

Mike Kemp    April 30, 2018 at 1:32pm

LP Open is in less than a week. Get registered to avoid the $5 day of fee.

Alex Toupin   April 30, 2018 at 5:47pm

The tournament is not at Lincoln Park though, right?

Mike Kemp   April 30, 2018 at 9:27pm

Right it’s at Sessions Lake in Ionia

Eric Frohriep    March 23, 2018 at 1:24pm

It's going to be a great day tomorrow for a tournament!!! Come help a good cause. All divisions have cash payouts. We have a ton of prizes. Player packs for the first 50 players and free Grand Rapids Drive t-shirts for the first 60 players.

Eric Frohriep    March 17, 2018 at 9:17pm

Join us one week from today and help a good cause!!! Cash prizes for the best players and some raffle prizes are new discs, a brewery gift certificate, and pocket knives. Ace pools and cttp also. Player pack will include a hand warmer, drink, snacks, and a free raffle ticket.

Caleb Suehr    October 22, 2017 at 8:26pm

I lost a piece of glass on the course today. It is worth the world, only to me. If anybody should find it please respond to my post and return it. I would be forever in your debt. Thank you. I played one whole round, minus F. I didnt shank anything so it will probably be found by someone during their round. Please Please return if found.

Caleb Suehr   November 7, 2017 at 7:04am

Meant to start with chillum. No choke.

Caleb Suehr   November 7, 2017 at 7:07am

About the length of a cigarette.

Caleb Suehr   November 7, 2017 at 7:07am

I just saw your message tonight I'm really hoping you found it!

Mike Kemp    August 30, 2017 at 11:37am

Today is the last day to register for the Discraft Ace Race at Lincoln Park in Charlotte! Registration closes at 7pm! Player Packs are ordered tomorrow.

Mike Kemp    August 29, 2017 at 11:26am

Ace Race registration ends tomorrow night! Get yourself registered ASAP and ensure yourself a spot!

Mike Kemp    August 26, 2017 at 2:07pm

Registration for the Ace Race at Lincoln Park in Charlotte closes in less than a week! Get yourself registered today to ensure you get a players pack! NO guarantees we will have any available for walk ups day of. This is an awesome event and lots of fun to play, get your friends and family out. Register using the link below, hope to see you all out there on September 10th!

Mike Kemp    August 19, 2017 at 1:54am

Just over a week and a half left to register from the Ace Race. No guarantees on extra player packs after registration closes so secure your spot now!

Mike Kemp    August 2, 2017 at 12:30pm

The Ace Race is coming back to Lincoln Park. Registration is open. Link is below, registration closes at the end of August so get registered now to ensure you get a players pack!