Johnson Park

Wyoming, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Brandon Braisted    5 days ago

Just a heads up, Grand Rapids Disc Golfers United is proudly hosting the River City Open B Pool at Johnson Park on August 1st. The course will be full from 8 am until approximately 5:30 pm. It is highly suggested that those looking to come out who aren't involved with the tournament choose a different course for the day. Thank you.

Matt Griffin    July 25 at 5:08pm

Left my brand new orange GRDGU Buzz OS out at johnson. no name or number. i got side tracked trying to help some kids get a disc out of a tree after my round... pretty sure i left it on the ground at 18. would appriciate it back.

Harold Fernando    July 28, 2019 at 12:16am

Somehow I lost my wheel fastener to my Zuca cart. It's black and probably almost impossible to spot, but if you happen to find it I would appreciate it's safe return!

Delos Rockwell    July 24, 2019 at 3:55pm

Reward for disc! I left a Pink Opto Pure in a tree between 16 and 17. Has my name and number on it. If anyone finds its fallen down or get's it down i'd greatly appreciate getting it back in my hands.

David Fisher    June 22, 2019 at 9:58pm

Lost a blue/green Discraft Archer off the left side of 10, info on the back. Reward if returned.

Brandon Braisted    May 25, 2019 at 1:51am

Johnson Park will be hosting the 4th Annual Johnson Park Championship presented by RHD Tire and Discraft on Saturday, May 25th. Please be advised that the course and the parking lot will be full from 8 am to 6 pm.

Zack Foster    September 7, 2018 at 2:30am

lost a maroon buzz on hole 13 I believe. With the steep hill with stairs and the basket to the right. I through it with a great Anhyzer but hit a random branch and could not find it. Please call me if you run across it! My name is not on the disc as i just bought it used from great lakes. 616-401-4559

Noah Minasola   May 14, 2019 at 3:10pm

must of forgot to take out the tree magnet!

Scott Stacey    August 29, 2018 at 5:57pm

Found a set of keys at league yesterday. Acura. Let me know if they are yours.

Max Moross    August 10, 2018 at 1:47am

Lost a clear green sparkle mvp ion soft proton with name and number on it.. on 13? Short ace run with steep hill behind and to the left .. might of went close to the road REWARD IF FOUND!!!

Brandon Braisted   August 10, 2018 at 2:01am

Hole 12. Long or left? If it caught an edge it is very possible it crossed the street.

Max Moross   August 10, 2018 at 10:19pm

It was going straight with heat right at the basket clipped a branch and didn't see where it went

Sam Mrdeza    July 18, 2018 at 12:38pm

Threw a purple destroyer on 18 last night, crashed into the trees behind the basket but I couldn’t find it in the dark....big reward if found!

Andy Jegier    July 6, 2018 at 8:09pm

Lost a blue neutron Axis on 12, left side. No ink i don't think. If someone finds it its worth a beer!

Austin Redick   July 7, 2018 at 2:10am

Found it! Almost made it to the road

Brandon Braisted    May 20, 2018 at 4:41pm

There will be tournaments at Johnson Park on Saturday, May 26th 2018 and Monday, May 28th 2018. Please be advised that the courses and parking lots will be full from 8 am to 6 pm both days.

Jeff H    May 12, 2018 at 7:49pm

My daughter lost a very light weight (around 110g) purple dx Valkyrie at Johnson today. Would love to have it back if anyone finds it. It is her main driver and it is tough to find discs in that low a weight.

Tyler H   May 12, 2018 at 8:19pm

Ill see if anyone has it at League on Tuesday or you can come to League on Tuesday from 4 to 6

Jeff H   May 12, 2018 at 11:14pm

Thanks, I'll probably be there for League also, but let me know if you see it

Tyler H   May 12, 2018 at 11:24pm

Will do

Michael David Kridler    April 27, 2018 at 11:01pm

Darn kids in front of us were crawling all over the fifteenth basket like it was a jungle gym. Keep an eye on the big groups of youngsters.

Scott Stacey   April 28, 2018 at 1:04am

Any damage to the basket?

Michael David Kridler   April 28, 2018 at 3:24pm

Didn't look like it. I still chased them off. Picture of the group on my profile.

Eric Frohriep    February 22, 2018 at 9:55pm

Is this course playable right now? Coming from out of town tomorrow and would like to try it out.

Austin Redick   February 22, 2018 at 11:55pm

I was there on Sunday and it was still playable. There was still about 5 inches of snow though, which helped with some of the footing. If you haven't played there before it is very hilly. A lot of the baskets are on side hills and most of the holes have some elevation change with quite a few st ... more

Austin Redick   February 22, 2018 at 11:57pm

Just fyi, they have the parking lot roped off for the winter. I usually just park off the road right by the entrance though.

Niel Stoppa II    September 22, 2017 at 4:51pm

Just want to let my fellow disc chuckers know that tomorrow is the GRDOD league party. This means Brewer Park has been reserved by the club and will be closed for casual play from daylight till at least 3pm. Please share this information and tell everyone you talk to that might be planning on going out there about the party. Signs will be posted in the entrance road and such but this really helps a lot too.

Cosmo Kramer    August 28, 2017 at 11:37pm

Lost a new McPro roc3 on 16 today. So new it did not have my name or number but I can tell you the stamp color and weight. Would really love to get this one back. It hit the big guardian tree and disappeared.

Nathan Harrison    August 26, 2017 at 7:33pm

Lost a mcpro roc3 on hole 16 it's green and has my initials and player number on it. Would love to get it back.

Nick Simon    August 10, 2017 at 6:42pm

XC-tier flex start event at Riverside Park. Play on the same course that Dave Feldberg, Barry Schultz and Johne McCray will play on for the Pro Masters Worlds! Come on out between 8am and 5pm and get a sanctioned round in!
It's only $20!! Get a limited custom Grand Rapids Disc Golf Tour bottle opener keychain with your entry fee!
dgscene.com/onerndchlriv2017
All PDGA event rules apply.
Your not gonna want to miss this!

Angie Smith    July 19, 2017 at 3:34am

Only 1 day left to get your T-shirt! Help us fight Alzheimer's at shore acres!