Jaycee Park

Kentwood, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

8 O 8 m    March 19 at 2:46pm

Lost a highlighter orange z plastic stalker on hole 11 in the leaves

Camron Gill    March 18 at 10:13pm

Lost a lime green pro Boss hole 6.

Gary V    June 10, 2019 at 8:01pm

Found a Whale Sac on Sat. Has a name on it. Get in touch and I can return it.

Kyle Minix    April 3, 2019 at 1:22am

6163257139

Kyle Minix    April 3, 2019 at 12:58am

Lost a color glow 2017 Eagle McMahon MD3 somewhere between hole #12 and #14s basket. Also, a green aviarx3 was left out on the course somewhere as well. Reward if returned. Thank you.

Nathan Harrison    March 30, 2019 at 8:43pm

Lost a green and black dyed teebird one hole 5 my numbers on it. Would like to get it back if anyone fines it.

Curt Greve    November 18, 2018 at 9:05pm

I lost one of the bolts (or handle knob) for my Zuca disc golf cart, it holds on the wheel. It's black and about 2 inches. If anyone finds it please respond to this post. I lost it today 11/18/2018 and went back to look for it but wasn't successful in finding it.

Cooper Hendrick    March 5, 2018 at 8:40pm

Lost a red / green and yellow ying yang stamped crystal buzzz on hole 3 . If found please contact at 616-389-7734

Niel Stoppa II    January 9, 2018 at 4:54pm

Just want to let my fellow disc chuckers know that this coming saturday, Jan.13th is the GRDOD lce Bowl Tournament. This means Jaycee Park will be closed for casual play from daylight till at least 4 pm. Please share this information and tell everyone you talk to that might be planning on going there about the tournament

Niel Stoppa II    September 22, 2017 at 4:52pm

Just want to let my fellow disc chuckers know that tomorrow is the GRDOD league party. This means Brewer Park has been reserved by the club and will be closed for casual play from daylight till at least 3pm. Please share this information and tell everyone you talk to that might be planning on going out there about the party. Signs will be posted in the entrance road and such but this really helps a lot too.