Ingham Park

Lansing, Michigan     1 course · 9 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Scott Dee    August 19 at 1:10pm

There is a multiple tree left of hole 6 tee pad which had split previously.
One trunk is leaning across trail and barely supported by adjacent tree.
Looks like one of those dangerous ones that is going to make one loud noise when it is on its way down.

Troy E    August 15 at 4:29pm

My son lost a red Daedalus on hole 7

Henry Wolfe IV    July 24 at 5:52pm

I left my baby blue champion aviar 3 putter on hole 9 Monday. If anyone finds it I have a reward for you. It was a gift and my go to putter. Thanks in advance.

Eric Lynch    June 21 at 4:10pm

I love this course, it's so well maintained and very ideal for growing my putter and mid-range skills. For anyone on here who goes there, I lost my Jawbreaker Buzz on the 3rd hole on an early release, it should be right in the plants on the left side of the fairway before the Mando. My name and number are on there.

Wesley Shinevar   June 21 at 4:25pm

I'll be out there this weekend doing some pruning. I'll take a minute or two and look over there. We're also due for our annual mow if it ever stops raining so the fairways will be cleaned up whenever that the weather cooperates!

Eric Lynch   June 21 at 4:58pm

Awesome! I've been itching to get back out there. I saw that you're also putting in cement tees? I'm very excited for that. Looking forward to the next dry-spell so I can come out to the newly groomed and upgraded course!

Wesley Shinevar   June 24 at 12:15pm

Yes on the cement tees! The plan was to work on those in July but with everything being continuously wet, I'm not sure of a date yet but they're in the works!

Robert Roosa    June 6 at 2:53pm

Played a couple of putter only single mold rounds last night with my Discraft Roaches. Very enjoyable. Last year I was throwing a lot of mids on this course, but having trouble finding the right power level, as I was pushing them past the baskets (into the thicket) quite often. I can only throw a Roach about 200 on a line (at full power), so that solved that!

All that being said, my Dad an I want to give a shoutout to Wes and all of the other volunteers for keeping this place in great shape. ... more

Wesley Shinevar   June 6 at 3:02pm

Thanks Robert!~ We are hoping to get cement pads in there some time in July to finalize things. We have received approval and funding from the City. I just have to set the date and get it organized :D

Robert Fredrichs    April 21 at 7:34pm

First time there nice little course good to work on your short game

Eric Frohriep    March 20 at 12:38pm

Come play in this great tournament for a good cause!

Nate Upton    November 6 at 8:22pm

Found o one today, no ink. Identify it and get it back.

Wesley Shinevar    September 29, 2018 at 10:22pm

May have lost an Austin Turner Vulture yesterday. Not sure where. Has my name and number on it.

Wesley Shinevar    July 19, 2018 at 3:02pm

Found a dyed disc in the fairway on 9. Maybe a field work throw. No name or #.

Thomas Marusich    July 10, 2018 at 4:51pm

Very nice course. Easy to get around. Clean. Look to see more courses around Lansing. Thank you for making this happen.

Joel Hutchings    July 9, 2018 at 7:20pm

Lost a yellow champ make 3 to the right of hole 3s fairway. Missed the mando and turned it over pretty far. Has name and # on the back. Reward if found.

Joel Hutchings   July 9, 2018 at 7:21pm

Mako 3*

Robert Roosa    July 7, 2018 at 7:48pm

Lost a bright yellow DX Wraith to the left on 5. If you find it, it’s yours. That disc has always been like a hot psycho girlfriend. Sleek and sexy, but betrays you whenever it gets the chance. Enjoy :)

Robert Roosa    July 3, 2018 at 6:46pm

I notice that Burchfield Park is offering hole sponsorships. I know signage is on its way. Is this something the City would consider maybe for a set donation level to the parks?

Wesley Shinevar   July 3, 2018 at 6:52pm

Hi Robert. This is something that we tried to do when I was getting funding for the course. I suspect that it is something we might offer again in the future when we have larger expenses such as more permanent tee pads.

Robert Roosa   July 3, 2018 at 6:56pm

Sounds good. I'd be happy to sponsor a hole.

Jayne Snider    June 27, 2018 at 10:59am

Found: unmarked disc, Hole 3, burried on the left side 3/4 of the way to the pin.Mold/Color and I will return it!

Matt Sowle   June 27, 2018 at 12:58pm

I lost a s line P3X out there awhile back it’s merlot

Jayne Snider   June 27, 2018 at 2:21pm

that is not it. Sorry!

Robert Roosa    June 26, 2018 at 5:34pm

Looking for feedback and an estimate SSA for this course. Would 21 be reasonable? Not that it's a tourney level course as it is a par 3, but just looking for some opinions. I'm trying to gauge what would be a novice score, recreational score, intermediate score, etc.

Wesley Shinevar   June 26, 2018 at 5:43pm

Hey Rob. Great question on this one. I would say that a open level pro will shoot -8 or better every time. Advanced Am, -6 to -8, Intermediate, -4 to -7, Rec player -2 to -6. I dont think, even if it ever had ratings, shooting anything less than -9 would get you close to a 1000 rating.

Robert Roosa   June 26, 2018 at 6:27pm

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe 21 was a bit on the high side. I was thinking birdie 1-4, par 5, birdie 6-7, par 8 and 9, but now that I think about it, with the ability to putt that I see pros have, I can see 5 being a relatively easy birdie, even witht the guardian trees. 8 though, what a tough hole with the guardian trees. And 9 with that super low ceiling... Great work designing this course ;)

Wesley Shinevar   June 26, 2018 at 8:12pm

Thanks Robert! There is a sneaky hyzer line on 5 that I think the pros would hit. Or a simple forehand for them. I've seen some of out top local guys make 8 look easy on the forehand line thru the tree tunnel. And 9 can just be a straight mid if you have the power. I will be ordering the tee si ... more

Steve Lupu    June 14, 2018 at 1:18am

Lost a glow Sexton firebird hole 1 to the left

Wesley Shinevar   June 14, 2018 at 1:39am

I'll run over there and look on my lunch tomorrow. Know where abouts it went in? Farther up, early tree kick?

Eric Frohriep    March 23, 2018 at 1:26pm

It's going to be a great day tomorrow for a tournament!!! Come help a good cause. All divisions have cash payouts. We have a ton of prizes. Player packs for the first 50 players and free Grand Rapids Drive t-shirts for the first 60 players.

Doug Prizer    March 21, 2018 at 11:54pm

Found a disc with initials TSW on it. Let me know if you know who it belongs to.

Wesley Shinevar   March 22, 2018 at 12:12am

That ones mine. What did I leave? Chally or Test Flight Vulture?

Gary Vigil   March 22, 2018 at 3:01pm

Lol, Team Stamp Wes?

Eric Frohriep    March 17, 2018 at 9:17pm

Join us one week from today and help a good cause!!! Cash prizes for the best players and some raffle prizes are new discs, a brewery gift certificate, and pocket knives. Ace pools and cttp also. Player pack will include a hand warmer, drink, snacks, and a free raffle ticket.