Burchfield Park

Holt, Michigan     2 courses · 36 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Rodney L    June 29, 2016 at 12:29am

Lost a Yellow Warrant on Hole 4, Devil's Den somewhere between the short and long baskets in the trees on the right. If you find it please let me know. Thanks

Jerimiah M.    June 22, 2016 at 3:55am

Found "Worthington"'s Boss. If anyone knows a "Worthington" who lost a Boss at Burchfield, have them message me describing it, and the hole it was lost on, and I'll get it home.

I texted the number inked on the disc, but no response yet.

Jerimiah M.   June 22, 2016 at 12:41pm

Disc made it back home. :-)

Douglas McIntosh    June 20, 2016 at 5:14am

Lost a yellow champ banshee on hole 11 Devils den, left side of fairway past 15s long basket,

Brandon Lovely    June 18, 2016 at 3:02am

I lost an orange teerex on hole 18 of rivers edge. I believe it went into the water just a bit on the right side just before you get to the steps that lead to the basket. Name and number are on the back!

Mitchell bauer    June 17, 2016 at 2:59pm

Left a Orange champ destroyer with a silver hyzers stamp on hole 11 Rivers edge yesterday. About 20 feet shy to the left of the basket. Would love to see it again it is an Ace disc. 30$ to anyone who returns it. Thanks

Jake Messner    June 12, 2016 at 1:53am

Found a disc today. Hole 9 rivers edge. No ink, name the disc and color and I'd be glad to return it.

Jerimiah M.    June 8, 2016 at 3:36am

Lost a blue ultrium JOKERi in the left hand rough of 13 on devil's den. Normal I do not leave soldiers behind, but had to call off the search after an hour. Reward upon return.

Chris T    June 2, 2016 at 5:57pm

Stopping by here later today and can only play one course...which is better? River's Edge or Devil's Den?

Chris Booker   June 2, 2016 at 12:18pm

Devils Den is fast and open and you can pick your layout. Short to Long is my favorite. Rivers Edge is brutal and very rewarding for shaping your lines. Rivers Edge would be my choice if you like more of a chellange or Devils Den if you just wanna bomb some open hole shots and bake in the sun

Darren Harper   June 2, 2016 at 1:12pm

Rivers edge is way better way less rough and tall weeds to lose your **** also shade at the edge devils you'll fry

Chris T   June 2, 2016 at 2:10pm

River's Edge it is!

Chris Schuchaskie    May 27, 2016 at 2:34am

Lost a Lil wizard on hole 17 it's pink with a green wizard on it. It's like half the size of a normal disc hence "lil wizard" written on the back

[member not found]   May 28, 2016 at 1:05am

I'll keep an eye out for it, buddy. I'll call you if I find it.

Jerimiah M.    May 27, 2016 at 12:41am

Found a single Chevy key on a 1.5" ring. On the ring is also a NiteIze DoohicKey and what appears to be the prongs and retention plate to a common electric plug. I will turn it in to the office the next time I am out. Or, if these are yours, send me a message.

Jerimiah M.   May 29, 2016 at 9:56pm

Keys are at the office.

Joe 'Dirt' LaPerna    May 22, 2016 at 6:03pm

had an orange boss float all the way down the river from 18 to 16 then a guy on a boat tried to grab it but knocked it under the water right at 16's dogleg. reward if found.

Daniel J Lee   May 23, 2016 at 10:06am

That boss hates you

Drew Colby    May 19, 2016 at 6:26am

Left a baby blue miss-stamped star sidewinder throwing from the parking lot out to behind hole 1's teepad. I'm pretty sure it landed in one of those pine trees behind hole 1's AM teepad, but it was too dark to see anything and the park was closing. My name and number are on it if anyone finds that sucker.

Jake Messner    May 13, 2016 at 8:42pm

Has anyone played Rivers edge since all this rain the past few days? Just wondering if its playable without trudging through too much crap.

Josiah Pearl   May 13, 2016 at 12:57pm

pick me up lets go lol jk

Matt Sowle   May 15, 2016 at 9:55am

bring bug spray

Jared DeVisser    May 10, 2016 at 1:17am

Are there any doubles groups or groups in general that play on saturdays or sundays?

Matt Rinker   May 9, 2016 at 5:24pm

saturday doubles is at grand woods tee at 10 $5 plus $1 acepool. Tuesday dubs at burch, 6pm same pricing

Jared DeVisser   May 9, 2016 at 5:31pm

Thanks. that unfortunate though. guess i will be driving to coldbrook still this summer. I could deal with not playing grand woods at all.

Phil Britton    May 5, 2016 at 6:49pm

Thinking about playing here tomorrow evening. Course in good shape?

Josiah Pearl   May 5, 2016 at 3:14pm

i threw from the pro pad on 2nd hole and landed past the short basket probably best shot on that hole i did

Larry Dalimonte   May 5, 2016 at 6:40pm

By pretty soggy I mean that there could be large pools of water alongside some of the fairways, with a couple holes having some moderately deep pools to navigate on the fairway itself. If your shots are straight and true there is a potential to avoid most some to most of it but the risk of flying as ... more

Phil Britton   May 6, 2016 at 9:22pm

Played Rivers Edge today. There were some big pools but not really in the way of what you'd want to throw. Fun round, the hole along the river were gorgeous!

Tim Misiak    May 1, 2016 at 2:46am

Left a Latitude 64 Claymore somewhere between hole 10 and 15 today. The disc is lipstick red with a gold 2014 trilogy challenge stamp. Name and number on the rim. Generous reward for it's return. Thanks.

Jessica O   April 30, 2016 at 7:56pm

Hope you get it back.. If not I have an orange one from trilogy challenge 2014 that could be up for a trade

Tim Misiak   April 30, 2016 at 8:30pm

Thanks but I have a stack of claymores. It's my go-to midrange so I keep extras on hand.

Cory Ferrin    April 18, 2016 at 11:53pm

Lost a pink Roc3 in the pool of water on the left side of hole 11 on Rivers Edge. Name and number are on the inside rim.

Andrew LaCross    April 16, 2016 at 6:32am

I was going to be in the area for a day of disc golf tomorrow with a buddy... I was wondering if I could get some feed back.. Spend our day at this course or spend the day in laingsburg playing sleepy hollow and maybe pine hill dgc???

Steve Nolff A3   April 15, 2016 at 11:08pm

Not my home course, but this is a destination course complex. Play both Burch courses.

Steve Nolff A3   April 15, 2016 at 11:11pm

Go to Disc Golf Course Review and read some reviews on the courses you listed. My buddy BogeyNoMore has some awesome reviews to give you some input.

Andrew LaCross   April 16, 2016 at 9:53am

Burchfeild in 20!!

Josh Allen    March 21, 2016 at 8:21pm

Planning on playing Devils Den and would like to throw Rivers Ege. Anyone know if any parts of it are currently unplayable?

Larry Dalimonte   March 21, 2016 at 1:06pm

I played it last Saturday and its fine in the front 9 but the back is a little soggy. Mostly along holes 10,11,12,15 with 12 being the worst as it has some shallow pools in the fairway. But if you stay in the fairways beyond that should be smooth sailing.

Brandon Lovely    March 15, 2016 at 7:23pm