BRATS

Ann Arbor, Michigan     1 course · 28 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Ben Calhoun    February 27 at 10:59pm

Throw Shop WEST opening up this Friday 9-7p and all weekend. We'll have 2,000 discs, all new inventory out at BRATS for sale in our new location, plus the course will be open to play for a small fee or with a purchase! This new location will be open limited hours and times. Come check out some fresh inventory at great prices in Ann Arbor! Note the road and driveway may be slippery. 5171 Waters Rd do not trust the directions tab here.

Christopher Day    August 18 at 8:43pm

lost a pearlescent purple Monster on left side of #2 blue. number on rim.

Matt "Gandolf" Sheil    August 18 at 6:09pm

Lost a pink tournament sorcerer on blue 2 on left side mid way. Name and number are on the rim.

Matt "Gandolf" Sheil    August 18 at 6:07pm

thanks for allowing us to throw such a great course, terry!

Brian Gentz    July 30, 2017 at 12:09am

I had a great time playing the round with you Terry and Shiela!
Thanks for creating such a wonderful course!

Brian Gentz    July 30, 2017 at 12:08am

I lost a Yellow Breakout with a blue stamp on the right side in the trees
about 150-200 feet up. I went back after league and looked up and down
for another 20 minutes and couldn't find it. I think it went into a worm hole:)

Daniel J Lee    July 18, 2017 at 3:55pm

Lost Yellow star Stud w/rainbow proto stamp hole 2 red on the right side by the road. Reward for return. Did not have my ink on it.. I was just testing it out for the first time. Would really like to get it back.

Mark Oller   July 18, 2017 at 3:45pm

sounds like the test did not go very well

Daniel J Lee   July 18, 2017 at 4:26pm

lol

Daniel J Lee   July 18, 2017 at 5:26pm

I threw it well about 3 times and liked it, this was just a bad shank

"Mag1c" Mike V    June 17, 2017 at 2:55am

Lost a yellow mvp octane on hole 2 white buckets..
Right side ether In last 10-15 ' of brush or went over to hole on other side of brush...
not sure if name or number is on it but it dose have a ace hole 5 Rolling hills on it

Matt Bates    May 30, 2017 at 2:22pm

Left a Blue MVP Catalyst on between hole 8 and 9 on the white course. Please contact me if found!

Shawn Towler    June 26, 2016 at 6:11pm

Lost Westside Sorcerer(Transparent yellow) on hole 7(white) in tall grass on left, and a black sword on hole 8(white) in trees on left. Did not realize I left sword behind until I got home. Please let me know if found :) much appreciated

Lucas landrum    January 15, 2016 at 10:55pm

Can I play here please...I don't know who to talk to about it?

Scott Aikens   January 15, 2016 at 5:32pm

Talk to Terry Calhoun, or just visit the property and ask if you can play. I guarantee that the answer would be "yes". Terry is tremendous ambassador for the game and will make you feel welcome.

Jeff "Hep-A-Ler" Hepler    June 20, 2015 at 10:47pm

Lost an Orange Echo Star Katana on the right side of 18, in the thick stuff. Name and PDGA# are on it. If the woods ever decide to give it back, I would love to have it returned

Jacob Wollberg    July 26, 2014 at 3:38am

I'm heading up to Ann Arbor next weekend from Nebraska for a cousins wedding. I wondering if I could set up a time to play this course and if any locals would be able to guide me through it ?

Shane Brayton    May 28, 2014 at 5:28am

Just realized I left a yellow Champion TeeBird on the course last Wednesday during WC Glow league. Has an LED light on the top of it and name and number on inside rim. Would love to get it back of some one come across it.

Shane Brayton   May 28, 2014 at 8:24am

Still hoping is shows up around my house somewhere but the last place I know I had it was at BRATS. It is actually a different TeeBird than the one you are thinking of.

Nick Pacific   May 28, 2014 at 8:27am

Yea I can't say anything, I threw my blue Star Teebird in the drink at Indy like a donkey

Bo Fought   May 28, 2014 at 10:37am

I am sure Ozzie will enjoy his tasty new chew toy! :)

Jim Jean    February 4, 2013 at 3:28am

Great course! Had lots of fun! Thank you for the opportunity to play it!

Kyle Wilkinson    August 2, 2012 at 5:11am

Is this course open daily for the public to glow golf?

Matt "The Spider" Swider    May 3, 2012 at 6:27pm

I'm playing BRATS today from 11 or so till 3 at the LATEST. Anyone down to play for fun, rivalry, or 24 chains bag tags I'll be there.

Disc Golf Distribution    July 6, 2011 at 9:10pm

Hello Brats my name is Andrew Frazier with Disc Golf Distribution. I would like to know if anyone at this course is interested in being supplied Latitude 64 Golf discs and equipment at wholesale to be turned around at retail on your course. There is really good pricing available and custom stamping is possible for events or clubs. Please contact me back on the scene or my email, [email redacted] Thanks.

Hunter S. Dotson    August 26, 2010 at 5:19am

This Friday the Pirates and friends there of are setting sail towards BRATS to join in the celebration of Terry "The Pirate" Calhouns birthday!!
This course is awesome for those who have yet to play it, I would expect a great turnout and tons of fun and shenanigans.. Ace pool, Dirty Dollars, Dubs for cash.. Who knows what the Kaptins are going to think up for this event. All games are optional and as always are put to a vote prior to the game.. All thou we've played Dirty and . ... more

Ben Calhoun    August 9, 2010 at 3:35am

Course will be open to the public tomorrow 6:30pm-9pm (glow league at 9pm).